How We Do It
Learn more about how SyncTimes works and its benefits
How We Do It
What We Value
Care Team Communication
Using the SyncTimes tablet inside the exam room, providers can call an MA or nurse, communicate the care plan, or notify the behaviorist when they are needed.
We place flowstations throughout the health center. Each member of the care team can communicate and locate team members at a glance.
Analyze and Improve
SyncTimes dashboard tracks cycle times and productivity, as well as identifying changes that need to be made to optimize the patient experience.
SyncTimes gives your staff the decision-making information they need to know what to do next, every time. We take the guesswork out of patient flow for your staff.
Reduced Cycle Times
Decreased Patient Alone Time
Increased Provider Productivity
- Inefficiencies in the clinic.
- Long patient alone wait-time.
- Patient experience of care, or “satisfaction”, is a crucial element of patient-centered care, the implementation of which has become the focus of wide-scale efforts aimed at improving health and health-care delivery.
- Making data-driven decisions in the clinic.
- Incorporating technologies, or be left behind.
- Communication issues between the patient, provider, and staff.
- Measuring and reporting of some metrics that don’t align with the clinic goals.
- Decrease alone time without sacrificing provider time.
Improve communication between patient, provider, nurse, and staff.
- Allows caregivers to see how their participation compares against peers.
- SyncTimes reporting allows identification of areas in need of education or support.
- With SyncTimes real-time visualizations providers are able to
quickly attend patient needs, thereby increasing patient
- SyncTimes provides analytics for continual process
- The SyncTimes solution allows for rapid improvements.
Administrators and clinic manager are provided insight into what patients are experiencing and where improvements can be made.
- Administrators are able to optimize scheduling, staffing, and create efficiencies to clinical workflows by analyzing the data collected through SyncTimes reporting.
- SyncTimes establishes a baseline for your current cycle times, staffing and room efficiencies. Your site managers and administrators can then identify goals for improvement.
Patients Seen Since January 2018
“We were able to add more patients to our panel. In the first 6 months of working with SyncTimes, one of our sites added over 400 visits.”
– Deon Stewart-Miles, AVP Nursing
Ask us about anything! We’d love to chat! We will respond to the email address that you include below.
We're ready to help your clinic have a better experience. Let us know if you have any questions!